At The Orchard Church
This person will increase the scope of ministry of The Orchard Church by
leading corporate worship, production, and creative teams in communicating the Gospel with excellence, and in leading people in all segments of our church and in all spheres of our influence to fall in love with God.
Worship is about what we love. What we live for. It is about who we are before God.
Worship is about loving God
At The Orchard, we have a simple philosophy of ministry, following the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. We program almost exclusively around the mission that He sends us on, and we believe that there is no better spiritual development process than the one he gave us!
Full Time, $40,000 per year
The Orchard does not currently have insurance benefits, but will pay a portion of family premium toward Christian Healthcare Ministries, recommended by Dave Ramsey.
- A growing, passionate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Support of The Orchard’s statement of faith, and ministry philosophy
- An ability to lead and the personality to relate well to others
- Church worship team leading experience a big plus
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a worship team, a production team, and a creative team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Participate/lead all production, creative meetings
- Oversee all worship, musical, and technical elements for the church. At this time, this includes weekend worship services, Youth, Children, Celebrate Recovery, and special events.
- Work with the pastor and creative team to appropriately connect themes and messages using music & creative elements.
- Manage Planningcenter, ensure that band materials are online at appropriate times
- Manage scheduling of leaders, musicians and production people for each area.
- Lead/oversee band rehearsals
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary
- Pastor, coach, and care for all worship ministry volunteers.
- Training, conferences, meetings, and any equipping for their work in ministry.
- Always be dreaming it better.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life; Jesus first, spouse second, children third, ministry fourth.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of The Orchard Church, always protecting unity by keeping God’s Big Picture in mind.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and to integrate into The Orchard Church.
The Orchard Church
We are a 10-year old church plant in rural North Georgia. We’re here to “make the gospel relevant to our community,” meaning that we are committed to bring the Good News of Jesus right to where people are.
Our main website has lots of info about our church, our story, and what we believe.
OUR “INSIDER” WEBSITE
Our “insider” site is more dynamic, updated weekly for upcoming events and next steps.
Click right to us on Facebook
We would love for you to consider joining our awesome staff team!
Just email Larry Lynch, our Executive Director at the link below, and include a resume. We’ll be in touch soon!