At The Orchard Church
This person will increase the scope of ministry of The Orchard Church by establishing a Student Ministry model that makes the Gospel relevant to middle schoolers and high schoolers in Gilmer County, equipping zealous leaders to disciple young leaders and to prepare them for their next steps in life, passionately evangelizing students inside and outside Gilmer County, and consistently encouraging spiritual transformation.
Youth Ministry is about discipleship, not just about building a crowd.
The Spiritual Growth Engine
At The Orchard, we have a simple philosophy of ministry, following the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. We believe Jesus gave us these "great" objectives for a reason. We say this is the pattern of the believer, which drives growth. That's why we call it the "Spiritual Growth Engine."
Full Time, $40,000 per year
The Orchard does not currently have insurance benefits, but will pay a portion of family premium toward Christian Healthcare Ministries, recommended by Dave Ramsey.
- A growing, passionate relationship with Jesus Christ
- Support of The Orchard's statement of faith, and ministry philosophy
- An ability to lead and the personality to relate well to others
- Youth ministry leadership experience
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Develop a leadership team of adults and students that is qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another.
- Invest into the lives of students outside of scheduled church activities, building relationships for the sake of the Gospel in their lives.
- Plan and oversee youth ministry activities and events as agreed upon by the student pastor and pastor. This should include small groups, large groups, outreach events, and other activities.
- Participate in specified staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats.
- Be present in a leadership role at all church activities, including worship services, special outreach events, etc.
- Always be dreaming it better
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life; Jesus first, spouse second, children third, ministry fourth
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of The Orchard Church, always protecting unity by keeping God's Big Picture in mind.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and to integrate into The Orchard Church
Our church started in 2009 when there were already PLENTY of churches in Ellijay, Georgia. Why start another one?
Our beliefs are rooted in a set of convictions that unite us all.
We have an excellent team of leadership and staff that are eager to meet you
Of course, you can find out a lot about us on our social media platforms. We are on Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
We would love for you to consider joining our awesome staff team!
Just email Larry Lynch, our Executive Director at the button below, and include a link to your resume online, or a pdf download. We'll be in touch soon!